Blogs > News-Herald Food and Travel

Food and travel captivate Janet Podolak, who chronicles both for The News-Herald. Get the back story of her three decades of stories here. Guest bloggers and fellow News-Herald staffers also periodically share details of their trips.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Disney Dream, not France

Francophile that I am, it's my colleague, Cassandra Shofar, who is blogging from France this week.
I've received a few emails and phone calls from regular blog readers asking why I'm not in Paris. If I could figure out how to be in two places at once and still keep up with the regular Food, Health and Religion stories for The News-Herald, I'd be there. But I'll be on the inaugural voyage next week of Disney's Dream from Cape Canaveral, Fla. so Cassandra is on this France trip.
Sounds to me like she's loving Paris, even in winter. Be sure to read her story in the Feb. 13 travel section.
Meanwhile, see Sunday's paper for a look at what's new in the Caribbean.
Janet Podolak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home