Blogs > News-Herald Food and Travel

Food and travel captivate Janet Podolak, who chronicles both for The News-Herald. Get the back story of her three decades of stories here. Guest bloggers and fellow News-Herald staffers also periodically share details of their trips.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Edgewalk atop CN Tower

Headed for Toronto on Saturday to check out the new Edgewalk, 1,168 feet above the street on top of the CN Tower. My appointment to walk the walk is at 11 a.m. and I hope I don't chicken out. But I'll be taking pictures and shooting video, so it's all good.  The first of its kind attraction harnesses up six folks at a time and attaches them to an overhead safety rail for a half  hour walk around a five foot wide ledge that encircles the deck of the downtown tower. It's sure to include great views of the Toronto Islands and out over Lake Ontario, maybe even to the other side.  Wish me luck and comment here if there's something else you'd like me to check out while I am in town.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home